Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is a global leader in PTFE-coated fabrics, PTFE-fabric laminates and silicone coated fabrics.
Recognized worldwide for its many brands such as CHEMFAB® non-stick solutions and providing over 40 years of product and process development experience.
These products combine the chemical, electrical and release properties of fluoropolymers and silicone with the mechanical properties of woven fiberglass and aramid fabrics and are the perfect choice for demanding end-use applications.
- Perfect for extreme temperature applications
- Excellent chemical resistance, mechanical and electrical properties and remove cleanly after use
- Exceptionally resistant to solvents
- Excellent shelf life
- Available in different thicknesses and PTFE coating levels
- Different textures and anti-static versions available
*PTFE Fabrics are also known as Teflon® Fabrics. Teflon® is a registered Trade mark of DuPont