- Reverse osmosis membrane element is the industry standard for reliable operation and production of the highest quality water.
- The membrane may be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1-13) for the most effective cleaning.
- Dimensions: 2.5″ W X 40″ L
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- TW30-2540 Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m3/d): 850 gpd (3.2) (Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psig (41 bar)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.5 %
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 6 gpm (1.4 m3/hr)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 13 psig (0.9 bar)
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1 ppm
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11 (Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C))
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 min): 1-13
- Dow Filmtec TW30-2540 Reverse Osmosis Membrane Materials of Construction:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite