Recognized worldwide for its many non-stick solutions and providing over 40 years of product and process development experience.
These products combine the chemical, electrical and release properties of fluoropolymers and silicone with the mechanical properties of woven fiberglass and aramid fabrics and are the perfect choice for demanding end-use applications.
- Perfect for extreme temperature applications, silicone adhesives perform in continuous operating temperatures from -73°C to +260°C
- Excellent chemical resistance, mechanical and electrical properties and remove cleanly after use
- Acrylic adhesives perform in continuous operating temperatures from -40°C to +188°C
- Exceptionally resistant to solvents
- Excellent adhesion to metal and superior weathering and ageing characteristics
- Excellent shelf life with increased tack and adhesion properties
- Available in different thicknesses and PTFE coating levels
- Different textures and anti-static versions available
- Laminated, with multi-layer film versions available for ultimate performance
- Available in 5 metre x 1 metre rolls
*PTFE Fabrics are also known as Teflon® Fabrics. Teflon® is a registered Trade mark of DuPont