When you buy Hermes abrasives you know you are getting superior quality.
Since it was founded in 1927, Hermes has become the largest supplier of coated abrasives in Europe. In 1993, production was expanded to include precision bonded abrasives. Since then, Hermes has supplied a full range of abrasive products.
Hermes abrasives tools are used to produce aesthetically attractive surfaces and precision functional parts.
- Light and self-stick aluminium oxide abrasive paper with active additives
- Flexible, wear-resistant Latex paper backing assures very good adaptations to contours
- Low clogging with sanding dust due to semi-open coating and additional coating with additives
- Consistent stock removal rates and consistent roughness values during the whole grinding process
- Available in 120 grit to 500 grit discs
If you do not see the size you require please contact a member of our team.